Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Classic Conversation Games for Kids That Still Holds Appeal

One of the greatest ways to pass time with your kids, especially without the use of phones and tablets is to play a classic conversation game. The best part is that they can be played anywhere, anytime. If you are stuck in traffic or holding a meal together, these games can push away the boredom from you and your kids and your children will definitely have a great time!

There still many classic conversation games that can be played with your kids and will guarantee that it will keep them from being bored! Here are some of the top 3 classic conversation games that still hold appeal and are always fun and educational:
Classic Conversation Games for kids
  1. A-My Name is Alice: This game is simple and great for kids of all ages. It starts with someone saying, “A my name is Alice and I like apples”, and the next person says, “A my name is Alice and I like apples, B my name is Betty and I like berries”. It is all about adding names and objects in alphabetical order so that as each player continues, the chain continues until all the alphabets are exhausted.
  2. I-Spy: This is a classic that is loved by kids of all ages. The game starts with someone saying, “I spy with my little eye” and then adding a descriptor such as “something that starts with the letter B” or “something that is blue”. The other players then take turns in guessing what the object is. The first person to guess correctly gets to be the next one to say, “I spy...”
  3. Questions-Only: This is a fun game where you can only converse in the form of a question and it is quiet entertaining for adults as well. In fact it will reduce people of all ages into giggling fits of laughter